NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Big red X error, Netflix won't come on
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have the latest community skin and the latest Netflix. I get the big X of whoa, and no Netflix. HELP!
Post your PVRx2.log
here it is
Unfortunately the log doesn't show anything. A couple of things you can try:

Make sure that your Poster cache folder and Movie cache folder both exist.
Open and close GBPVR in "windowed mode" (set in Config) at least once.
Try downloading the list of movies manually and unzipping it to your Movie Cache folder: http://www.epgtools.com/Plugins/Netflix/MovieList.zip
I think there's an error in there in this other log. It's missing some skin stuff, but that's weird because I thought it was all in there. Where can I find this?
The only skin error I see related to Netflix is the missing task image. That doesn't exist and won't be what's creating the problem. What version of the CommonGBPVRUtilities.dll do you have?
I don't know for sure, but it's at least 5-6 months old (from when I built the machine). Should I replace it with a new one? Where do I get it?
Everything worked fine after the new upgrade to the latest netflix plugin, until I rebooted. Now BOTH my machines won't play it at all! Sad

Should I downgrade? It really does look like a skin issue..is that the only reason for the big red X or are there others?
To verify a skin problem, try setting your skin to 'blue' and see if that works.
Fatman_do Wrote:To verify a skin problem, try setting your skin to 'blue' and see if that works.

Also, try reloading Netflix after Community is installed.

emr
Pages: 1 2