NextPVR Forums

Full Version: web admin not rumming??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think I have had evry possible problem withsetting up gbpvr.... Smile Im trying to get the web admin up and running. I have followed the perscribed setup points in the documentation with no luck. I also have diabled Norton on this machine and still have issues..

No web logs but here is the config log entries..

2009-01-02 00:19:35.840 VERBOSE [1] getValue() loading new key/value into cache: /settings/WebServerPort
2009-01-02 00:19:35.840 VERBOSE [1] getValue: /settings/WebServerPort : 7647
2009-01-02 00:19:35.840 VERBOSE [1] getValue() loading new key/value into cache: /settings/WebServerEnabled
2009-01-02 00:19:35.840 VERBOSE [1] getValue: /settings/WebServerEnabled : true
Go to the Services manager in windows, open the properties for the GBPVR Recording Service and check the box that says "Allow service to interact with desktop".
That did it, thankyou for your help!
whurlston Wrote:Go to the Services manager in windows, open the properties for the GBPVR Recording Service and check the box that says "Allow service to interact with desktop".

Does anyone know of a way to enable both EWA & a music library that is on a network drive? The only ways I found to get EWA to work properly is to enable the interactive desktop option. But then if I want to access my music library on a network drive I have to disable this option.
There is a work around for this on this forum somewhere. But I couldn't find it. So if you do a search again or ask a question, I'm sure someone wil help you. So don't give up.Smile

Hans
I thought you have to set the user account of the gbpvr recording service to a local user - i.e not localservice.

I know this is how you do it on XP not sure if it applies to vista as well
psycik Wrote:I thought you have to set the user account of the gbpvr recording service to a local user - i.e not localservice.

I know this is how you do it on XP not sure if it applies to vista as well

Then you can't enable "interact with desktop". But I think I've found the workaround:
http://gbpvr.com/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Utili...edWebAdmin

Good luck, Hans
Thanks everyone for your help. I got it working