NextPVR Forums

Full Version: List download
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OK, I am feeling stupid here.

Ive just found this plugin and am excited to use it, however I am unable to get past the Updated list download. When I say yes to download the updated list it just sites there saying please wait...

I manually downloaded the list from your site and tried placing the zip file in the movie cache folder and in the plugin folder. I also tried extracting it to both folders. My best guess is that I am just not getting it to the proper location.

I did redirect the movie cache folder to a different path, C:\media\Watchnow if that makes any difference. And when I attempt a download I see a movielist.zip file created but it remains empty.

If I click to not Dl the updated list it lets me into the plugin, but there are no movies listed despite there being data in the manually downloaded movielist.xml file.

Am I missing something here?
The list gets stored in the Movie Cache folder. It shouldn't matter that you moved it. Zip and post your pvrx2.exe.log and I'll take a look.
Sorry, I wasnt able to get on last night long enough to pull the files and send them off.

Hopefully tonight.
Here is the file. Ive also turned off my windows firewall in case that had anything to do with it. But it just sits there. Mocking me.

thanks for any insight you can offer.
Your logs don't show the download completing. Try manually downloading the list from http://www.epgtools.com/Plugins/Netflix/MovieList.xml
Yes that seems to be the problem. For some reason I dont seem to be getting a list download to complete. If I manually place the movielist.xml in the "WatchNow" folder I can see movies listed. However when I try to click on one it says getting movie information and hangs just like when it tries to update the movielist. For reference should ir be trying to download movielist.xml or movielist.zip?

attached is the zip from the last launch where I was able to list the new releases. I will post another from where I attempt to open a movie in a few minutes.
Did you log into the Netflix website with the "Remember Me" option checked? Also note that you need to do this in IE, not Firefox.
here is a log from when I tried to open top 100 - wild hogs.

It briefly went to "retreiving movie information, Please Wait" and then threw an error and closed PVRX2
Re netflix, yes. We have that checked. and we often watch instant play movies on this computer from the netflix site. thats why I was so excited to find your plugin!

ETA, just started Wild Hogs from netflix site.
http://www.netflix.com/WiPlayer?movieid=...rkid=20479
billynup Wrote:here is a log from when I tried to open top 100 - wild hogs.

It briefly went to "retreiving movie information, Please Wait" and then threw an error and closed PVRX2
That's because of a change in the website for movies that have previews. Try the patch located at http://forums.gbpvr.com/showpost.php?p=3...stcount=32

You will need to close pvrx2 and stop the recording service before replacing the dlls. There is one issue with the patch in that you cannot download episodic shows but I will have a fix for that by this weekend.