NextPVR Forums

Full Version: PCH with latest beta firmware will not run GBPVR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi!

As a beta tester of PCH I install the latest firmwares for the PCH to test and siometimes it interferes with the GBPVR integration. Before I installed the beta firmware I did a fresh install with mvpmcx2 with the new installer. That worked great except for the skins and plugins wich I had to exclude for the install to work. So I had everything up and running as it should.

However with the latest firmware beta there are no picture when I start GBPVR from the HTML screen. The screen goes blank.

Any ideas Martin as I suspect you have tried the latest betas also? Something I need to change in the scripts?
That sounds like the script is working but there is a configuration issue. If you get a black screen that returns to the PCH browser after 30 seconds you probably aren't starting the MVP server or a firewall is blocking you.

If it stays black you likely don't have a valid command line. If you don't have the video modes 1-9 then you need to override the command line

You can confirm your video mode by telnet'ing to your PCH and issuing

cat /tmp/tvmode

If you want you can see if there is an error by telnet too

/etc/mvpmc/startmeup

Martin