NextPVR Forums

Full Version: "No Movies Available" in my queue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I recently installed the rc1 version of this plug in. Everything works perfectly except that I can't see any of the movies in my queue, it always says "no movies available". I know I have at least 20 in there.

I can see all of the other feed (all movies, top 100, etc.) and they work just fine. I have set my personal rss id in the config program and verified that it is correct in the config.xml file (I am asssuming it is the ID that begins with a P followed by about 25 numbers). Anyone know what I'm missing?
No help for you, but I'm seeing the same problem. I'm using the P... RSS ID you mention. I think this is correct because if I put something else in the field (tried removing the P only) I get an error saying my queue can't be accessed. I get movies in all of the lists, but not my queue. Should there be a separate xml file for watch instantly in the Movies Cache directory I set? I only have the MovieList.xml file.
OK, I figured it out. It does not reference your "queue to watch instantly" (which is where I keep all mine). Instead it references your general queue for some reason. Try adding a movie available to watch instantly to your regular DVD queue and it should work.
I missed this post sorry.

Yeah, the plugin uses the DVD queue. It uses the RSS feeds for this and it was implemented before the made the Instant queue available. I'm redesigning the plugin from the ground up due to several changes with Netflix and I intend to add Instant queue support, including the ability to add titles to the queue (so that you can watch them on the XBOX 360 in HD).

The MovieList.xml only contains Watch Instantly titles, not the entire Netflix catalog.
Any update on this? Is there a way to get it to point to the correct queue? I really dont want to put watch now movies in the dvd queue as I dont want them to get shipped.
Hmmmmm...

I've got a couple of movies in my DVD queue and still see "No movies available" in gbpvr. I've logged in using IE and saved my password. Entered the RSS ID.

Any ideas?
Probably because I haven't updated the list in forever. I am going to revive this project for GBPVR 1.5.x though.
whurlston Wrote:Probably because I haven't updated the list in forever. I am going to revive this project for GBPVR 1.5.x though.

Let me know if there's anything i can do to help!
Big Grin