NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Crashes every single time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've tried everything; I can't get this to work. Every time I select a movie, it tries to download the movie information and crashes PVXR2.

The log always shows this just before:

Code:
2009-01-13 22:46:16.263    ERROR    [10]    FATAL UNHANDLED EXCEPTION:: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: startIndex
   at System.Globalization.CompareInfo.IndexOf(String source, String value, Int32 startIndex, Int32 count, CompareOptions options)
   at System.Globalization.CompareInfo.IndexOf(String source, String value, Int32 startIndex)
   at Netflix.WatchNow.Movie.GetDetails()
   at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
   at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()

Any thoughts? Thanks!
This happens when it attempts to get the movie information for a title that has a preview. This is due to a change on the Netflix website.

See http://forums.gbpvr.com/showpost.php?p=3...stcount=32 for a patch. Just stop the recording service before replacing the dlls.

I have a couple of other bug fixes to do to it and I'll be updating the main download.
Thanks, whurlston. I'll see if I have time to give this a try over the weekend.
Forgot to update this. It works!