NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Navigation problem in Skiptool
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a problem in skiptool where I can no longer get over to the right hand sign of the screen to navigate to a folder. (i'm using this primarily with a remote on the MVP). On my computer I can click on the folder navigation pane and it works, but can't move right and left with the remote (or arrow keys). I think this started when I updated to the latest MovieWiz? Has anyone else seen this?

Thanks,
Leaded1
leaded1 Wrote:I have a problem in skiptool where I can no longer get over to the right hand sign of the screen to navigate to a folder. (i'm using this primarily with a remote on the MVP). On my computer I can click on the folder navigation pane and it works, but can't move right and left with the remote (or arrow keys). I think this started when I updated to the latest MovieWiz? Has anyone else seen this?

Thanks,
Leaded1

I'll look into it tonight. Skiptool does use a dll from JavaWiz so there might be an issue there.
pastro Wrote:I'll look into it tonight. Skiptool does use a dll from JavaWiz so there might be an issue there.

Yeah there is a problem with navigation with the new version of the dll. Same problem in burndvdx2 as well.
pastro Wrote:Yeah there is a problem with navigation with the new version of the dll. Same problem in burndvdx2 as well.

The tab key works from the keyboard, I don't remember if that is mapped on the remote.
Thanks for diagnosing the problem. I thought i was going crazy there when I first noticed it. I scanned through the wiki and it doesn't look like TAB is mapped by default. Could I just add a skiptool.xml to the keymappings folder, or would the plugin have to have this coded in?
Thanks for your help,
Leaded1
leaded1 Wrote:Thanks for diagnosing the problem. I thought i was going crazy there when I first noticed it. I scanned through the wiki and it doesn't look like TAB is mapped by default. Could I just add a skiptool.xml to the keymappings folder, or would the plugin have to have this coded in?
Thanks for your help,
Leaded1

I've added tab to the remote for Hauppauge but I would hold off on making changes. JavaWiz gave me an updated dll and the problem goes away. I'm waiting for the go ahead to distribute it.
I grabbed the WizUIHelper.dll file that JavaWiz posted on your other thread and it fixed the problem for me too.

Thanks again!