NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Utilities on wiki organized by categories
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have rearranged the Utilities page and side bar menu to be like the latest efforts with the Plugins and skins. The Utilities need to be categorized more and more lists made, but it is a start from where it was before.

http://gbpvr.com/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Utility/Utility
Looks good,

compatibility section at bottom of page is showing v 1.3.7 as current? I would edit myself but still not sure of the rules here! Does it even need Compatibility bit?

STEEB
Good work, thank you!
Pieter
Fatman do,

where are you? Hopefully having a great vacation!

Still think that there should be a link at the bottom to latest release of GBPVR (currently showing 1.3.7 as current).

Don't want to mess with it as this seems to be your baby and what a great looking baby it is.

Like your graphic of Swiss army knife top right, suggestion for a tweak? Swiss army knife central but with latest CS4 icons instead of people?

Cheers

Steeb
Missed this, made the change. Feel free to change anything you wish in the future.

(The knife image is not my creation. I am not that good..)
I'm sure I could do more work on this, and I am far from a graphics person, but what you think of graphic to replace swiss army knife on Utility page, attached (most nicked from CS4!)

Cheers

Steeb