NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Channel Logos for San Jose - San Francisco, CA area
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've created a set of channel logos for OTA ATSC channels in the San Jose & San Francisco California area that I thought I'd share with the community.

In the attached zip file are two directories containing .gif files. ButtonLogos contains the channel logos placed in a rounded corner, shaded white box at 60x60 pixels.

RawLogos is a collection of the same logos without the box at the resolutions I found them in.

To use the logos, unzip them into the ..\GBPVR\Media\ChannelLogos directory. The files must be the same as the channel names shown in the config program.
YoMoose,

Thanks for sharing. Some of these will be useful in other parts of the country, as well.

Does every stations call letters begin with "K" out there?

tobor
The FCC assigns call signs beginning with W to stations east of the Mississippi River and beginning with K to stations west of it.
I liked the idea of posting local icons, so I've created a few for the Chicago, Illinois area. Some of them use a modified version of the border provided by YoMoose.

Enjoy.

tobor
I'm sorry, I can't find the attached zip file.
attachments expire after a year