NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Cannot seem to download
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, and thanks for a great pugin! I just started using this, and I am not sure if I have it set up correctly, it is hanging when I try to download nearly anything. I did get a couple of TV shows to work, which was great though! I can't seem to find any settings that are out of wack, is there maybe a config file I need to go into?

Thanks in advance! I can't wait to get this working!
The list needs updating. I've been swamped with one thing after another and I've let it lapse. I'm working on it right now but Netflix has been busy. The current list contains almost 800 titles that are no longer available but Netflix has added many new titles that are not on the list. I will have to let the update run overnight and I'll have it up sometime tomorrow.
whurlston Wrote:The list needs updating. I've been swamped with one thing after another and I've let it lapse. I'm working on it right now but Netflix has been busy. The current list contains almost 800 titles that are no longer available but Netflix has added many new titles that are not on the list. I will have to let the update run overnight and I'll have it up sometime tomorrow.

Oh thanks! I thought it was something I was doing. I assumed it got the information straight from NetFlix, shows what I know.