NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Que Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All - Installed the plugin and upgraded to the beta. Everything seems to be working OK (Can play movies and get lists, but whenever I try to view my que I get the error msg. "unable to retreive que" when I access the gue menu of the plugin. It's my understanding that the plugin currently only addresses the DVD que, but I have videos in both the Instant and DVD que.

I searched the forum for any que related items but found none.

TIA,
Littlalex

P.S. - sorry for the above, searched for "que", and me a junior high county spelling bee champion...sheesh!
littlalex
Not a problem. Did you find a resolution? If not, it may be due to the fact that the movie list needs updating. I'm working on resolving that issue but it's taking some time.
Mine tells me my queue is empty, but that's not the case.
Whurlston - After reading through the thread I'm sure that's what it is since everything else is working just fine. Great plugin...thanks.

Been reading through your recent travails re: getting work done. As others have said...no hurry on this end. Just hope you get your other stuff sorted out and back to some resemblance of normal.

Thanks again for the work,
Littlalex
Thanks, I just don't want anyone to think this project is dead. I will also be adding all of the new code to the SVN library that reven has going so should an issue pop up again, someone else can pick up the slack for me.