NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Go Outtime doesn't move to end of cut section when in automode
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
..but it does if I come out of automode and select a specific section.

Would it be possible to add the ability to do this? It would definately speed up the alignment of my comskip cut-points.

I stopped using skiptool for a while as I was busy building a new pc plus I had managed to break stattik's script. Now that everything is working again and I have a dual core cpu AND I have comskip working reasonably well, skiptool and stattik's script are doing a really excellent job of producing ad-free, high quality xvid files for archiving.

Cheers
gEd Wrote:..but it does if I come out of automode and select a specific section.

Would it be possible to add the ability to do this? It would definately speed up the alignment of my comskip cut-points.

I stopped using skiptool for a while as I was busy building a new pc plus I had managed to break stattik's script. Now that everything is working again and I have a dual core cpu AND I have comskip working reasonably well, skiptool and stattik's script are doing a really excellent job of producing ad-free, high quality xvid files for archiving.

Cheers
I'm out of town for 4 days so I will look at it early next week.