NextPVR Forums

Full Version: UltraXMLTV_Renamer Spacing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Zehd,

I am grateful you added the ability to rename files with spaces using UltraXMLTV_Renamer. I have noticed a slight issue when UltraXMLTV_Renamer renames files with spaces that include episode information in the subtitle. Although UltraXMLTV_Enhancer correctly enhances the episode information in the subtitle, when UltraXMLTV_Renamer renames the file using the same episode information it removes the spaces between the title, hyphen, and subtitle (i.e., title-subtitle vs title - subtitle).

I know it's a small bug, but I thought you might like to know about it.

Kind Regards,

Gary
gnutech Wrote:Zehd,

I am grateful you added the ability to rename files with spaces using UltraXMLTV_Renamer. I have noticed a slight issue when UltraXMLTV_Renamer renames files with spaces that include episode information in the subtitle. Although UltraXMLTV_Enhancer correctly enhances the episode information in the subtitle, when UltraXMLTV_Renamer renames the file using the same episode information it removes the spaces between the title, hyphen, and subtitle (i.e., title-subtitle vs title - subtitle).

I know it's a small bug, but I thought you might like to know about it.

Kind Regards,

Gary

Thanks... Yeah, All I did was throw in a Replace of Spaces to Empty Strings. That seemed to be a catch all...

I'm redesigning Ultra right now, and don't doubt his problem will not exist when I come at it from the other direction...