NextPVR Forums

Full Version: PCH Web Service
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've trying to configure my PCH to start GB-PVR from the Web Service menu. Do I just need to type the relevant line from the gbpvr.html file into the URL box? That is, "http://localhost.drives:8883/NETWORK_SHARE/mvpmc/gbpvr.cgi"? It doesn't seem to work altho it works fine in gbpvr.html. I'm probably missing something obvious (again).
Correct, you take the line from GB-PVR.html without quotes However there is no auto-mounting of shares so if "mvpmc" is not the saved source this will fail.

Martin
OK, I think I understand what you're saying. If, after a power-up of the PCH, I start GB-PVR via the mvpmc share in Media Source screen and GB-PVB.html and then stop GB-PVR, then it will run from the Web Service but if I try the Web Service first it won't work (because the share isn't mounted, right?). Any way to be sure the share is mounted before running the web service?
The PCH usually saves and mounts the last share, so if mvpmc was where you left off, it is usually where you begin with a Start menu. If you don't get this Start menu right away some, the PCH will take you to the Source screen, where it may wait for several seconds while it does something and then goes back to the Start screen. Sometimes it just sits at the Source Screen. Likely if you don't get the Start screen the Web Service hotkey won't work.

Werner talks about the Syabas "engineers" who work on the code and sometimes I think their background is civil engineering.

Martin
Yeah, I hear you... Smile

Thanks for the info...have a good weekend...