NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Beta: UltraXMLTV Post-Process Renamer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Is ReNamer still under development? Will it work with NPVR?
The renamer was never really released as anything other than beta... because it was kind of tough to implement, and somewhat buggy. I have not looked at any of my software in regards to NPVR. Not yet at least...

I can't promise much, as I've been out of the loop for a while, but a very basic look at npvr and some of it's file naming conventions and management indicates that things like ZProcess and UltraXMLTV won't work without some modification.

As there has been so little interest in the renamer, it's unlikely that I would continue work on it
OK, thanks for your efforts. I will need some sort of renamer (I use WizRenameRecording now), or else I have to stick with GB-PVR, however nice NPVR is. I would think there would be more demand for it though.
Rename function would be nice.
I haven't done much playing with nPVR yet... so Ultra is mostly just for Legacy GB-PVR... I use the renamer on a daily basis and works fine... problem is usualy setting it up... that's mostly my issue whenever I program... the prototype works fine... then it's a matter of working it out so a user's experience is easier...

what seems to be the problem?
Zrename rocked. I used it forever on my old box. I'm hoping to find a similar solution that will work with NPVR someday. =)
Pages: 1 2 3