NextPVR Forums

Full Version: HDHR - No channels found
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Been a while and decided to do a fresh setup with lastest verion of GBPVR.

I uninstalled the previous version and removed old diectory / remennats.

Installed lasted version of HDHR Software/Drivers/Firmware

Setup HDHR and Verfied it works (Works fine)

Installed Latest Version of GBPVR

Set up 2 analog tuners (no prob)

Set up 1 HDHDR Tuner and It won't find any channels on the scan (under map digital... Button)

Used the "Re-Register - Filters" Utility and tried again. (and I'm here.....)

I've attached my Logs Directory and BDA.ini. Thanks for the Help Sub Wink - In advance. :p
Have you tried the QAM Manager? Use the Center Frequencies. They worked for my HDHR when nothing else would.
No I haven't need it, I had all up and running about 3 versions behind latest but decided to move up the lastest, But prior to this GBPVR always detected the channels just fine, I'll let Sub or some one scan the Logs before i go The manager route. Thanks
Nothing wrong in the logs, but device never manages to lock a signal. I'd try the above advice.
ok give it shot, but it works fine with the HDHR utility so it does seem odd that GBPVR misses that.
You will need to use the Qam.ini Manager as pcostanza suggested. The HDHR automatically adds 1.75Mhz to the requested tune in order to reach the center channel frequency (half way between the audio frequency and video frequency). Since you are scanning by channel number, Windows is converting it to the proper frequency (71 -> 507000) but then the HDHR drivers are adding the 1.75Mhz (507000 -> 508750) so it is tuning slightly out of band and not locking on to the signal. Using the center channel frequency settings from the QAM.ini manager, it would scan 505250, the HDHR would add 1.75MHz and tune to 507000 where it would lock onto the frequency.
gotcha, i guess this all has something to do with the changes to the HDHR Drivers over that last couple of months since this only developed after I updated the drivers ( the last time i messed with the setup was last spring/summer.