NextPVR Forums

Full Version: DvbRadio v1.6 minor update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've just updated the DvbRadio-Installer.zip on the wiki to fix some issues. It's only another bugfix release so if you have a working setup, don't bother downloading it.
Code:
2009–04–20 : v1.6.3397.36754

[LIST][*]Fixed problem with capture card drivers having a ‘space’ at the end of name.
[*]Fixed problem not saving frequency information for non-UK users.
[*]Using “All region / All channels” setting for capture cards should now work.[/LIST]
Brian

Sorry for the delay in responding in the other thread.

I've been failing to get it working. Tried the patches without sucess.

I just tried 1.6 from the wiki and still can't get it to work. I get this error in dvbservicemessanger.log

28/04/2009 19:35:03.079 ConnectFiltersForRadio() threw exception: No combination of intermediate filters could be found to make the connection. at DirectShowLib.DsError.ThrowExceptionForHR(Int32 hr)
at BGowland.DvbRadio.DvbtrGraphBuilder2.ConnectFiltersForRadio(String RecordingName) in C:\Documents and Settings\gbpvr\My Documents\Visual Studio 2008\Projects\DVB Radio\DvbtrService\DvbtrGraphBuilder2.cs:line 699
28/04/2009 19:35:03.079 Releasing pins...

What am I doing wrong?

full logs attached

cheers

john
gEd Wrote:What am I doing wrong?
Hi John,

Nothing particularly. Smile

I've seen this before - it's trying to connect the demux audio output to the Lame encoder. In most cases, directshow will automagically pick an audio decoder to go in the chain but it doesn't work in some cases.

Try manually setting the audio decoder in the DvbRadio.xml settings as follows...

<AudioDecoderName>Your preferred audio decoder here</AudioDecoderName>

Cheers,
Brian