NextPVR Forums

Full Version: International cinema not working for me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys!

I have problems with my cinema plugin. I tried 3 cinemas in Göteborg (gothenburg), sweden... their ID is: 4, 1163 and 243. None of them worked

The one with the ID 4 doesn´t even show the name of the cinema. it just shows: |?|. The other two show the name but not the swedish letters. And none of the show movie info or trailers

according to the wiki I should get the information for the cinema IDs from http://www.bioprogrammet.nu. I did!
Investigating....
OK...
...let me know how it turns out
Try this sources.xml file. Extract to "C:\Program Files\Devnz\GBPVR\Plugins\InternationalCinemaListings" replacing the current file.
SAme problem... ? i ? as name for the Cinema with 4 as ID and the other two only show a scquare instead of the swedish letters.

Still no films are found and no trailers are found
Is this with v8.0.6?

Can you post the log file: "C:\Program Files\Devnz\GBPVR\Plugins\InternationalCinemaListings\CinemaPluginUpdate.log"
Is this with v8.0.6?

Can you post the log file: "C:\Program Files\Devnz\GBPVR\Plugins\InternationalCinemaListi ngs\CinemaPluginUpdate.log"

I´m using GB-PVR ver 1.3.11 and yes, it´s the latest cinema plugin
That´s strange... I just checked to see if I maybe entered the wrong cinema IDs when I noticed that it worked.

There was the correct spelling on the names AND it showed movies and trailers as well..

I don´t get, how come it didn´t work one minute and work the next...

oh well, it works now so that´s what matters

Thanx, man for your help Smile
Can you check you only hae one plugin dll in gbpvr\plugins\internationalcinemalistings\
yeap, it was only one plugin dll...

ps. tried to watch one of the trailers just to check how the plugin works and the whole application shut down
Pages: 1 2