NextPVR Forums

Full Version: MVP -webcam viewer not updating image
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I use PVRX2 locally on the pc, a webcam site updates properly with new images. Out at the tv, on the MVP, the image does not update unless I exit the webcam routine and restart it (and then it only displays the next current image.. then sits there w/o updating again).

Is this normal with the MVP ?

--
BTW, Im a little confused about the diff between GB-PVR and PVRX2. Is PVRX2 the local pc app, and GB-PVR the app serving the MVP ? Or are they both considered instances of PVRX2 ?
Dave72 Wrote:BTW, Im a little confused about the diff between GB-PVR and PVRX2. Is PVRX2 the local pc app, and GB-PVR the app serving the MVP ? Or are they both considered instances of PVRX2 ?
GB-PVR is the name of application. "PVRX2.exe" is the name of the executable you run to see the GB-PVR user interface. It is used on both the PC and for serving screens to the MVP.

Sorry, I dont know anything about the webcam plugin - I've never used it. Its probably a case of the plugin not correctly flagging the image as needing refreshing.