NextPVR Forums

Full Version: No Channels
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Program scans for channels for about 20 seconds and then exits with no channels found.
I hope you don't mind but I have attached the logs. I have been trying for a couple of days and have read the forum to get this working and would appreciate any help.
Sorry. I'm not sure how but I missed your post yesterday.

I can see where it's failing but I need to investigate further. I'll get back to you.

Cheers,
Brian
OK, I'm fairly sure I know what is going wrong.

1. Go to the gbpvr install folder and open bda.ini with Notepad

2. Find the section for you card which starts [WinFast DTV DIB7700 Dev2]

3. Edit the lines for FILTER_TUNER= and FILTER_CAPTURE= to remove the single quotes ' from around the filter name. It's hard to see but there is one immediately after the = on those lines. IMPORTANT - leave the single space at the end of each line.

You'll also want to do this for the section [WinFast DTV DIB7700 Dev1]

Cheers,
Brian
Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I made the suggested mods in bda.ini but no success and also the winfast tuners were then not recognised in config. I have removed those tuners from the computer for the moment to try and get the Radio service to work. I have also removed them from config.

I havn't had any success with the Radio plugin and have attatched some new logs. Hope you may be able to help.
Those logs show that the Directshow graph built correctly this time using your KWorld tuner but none of the frequencies locked. Can you confirm this tuner works OK with Live TV and try again?
Many thanks for your assistance. GBPVR is a great program and is working well with each tuner. I have still been unable to get DVB-T Radio to funtion correctly and have decided to take a different path. My objective was to record some radio programs and move them onto a MP3 player.

Thanks again for your support but there is obviously something about my machine preventing the 'Radio plugin' from working.