NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Help getting NMT to work with GB-PVR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi!

I've got GB-PVR working on my pc, but when I followed the "for dummies" thread, here is what I got

I ran the install, and I can get to the share on my nmt but all i get is a "mini" version of the screen and nothing seems to be able to play except for the tv guide.

Any ideas? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Any log files that'd help?
thanks
Larry
The small screen probably means you typed the MAC address wrong or in lower case. Compress an upload all your logs and I will have a look. Try and play a previously saved file as well as live tv, you might be having a recording issue.

Martin
Here you go!

I'll change the mac address and see if it fixes it....do I only need the first six, or the full 12 characters?

thanks
Larry
I see this message in the logs

Code:
2009-07-22 11:10:45.403    ERROR    [4]    Error starting webserver: Could not load file or assembly 'GBPVRRecordingService, Version=1.0.3387.15355, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

Sometimes this is fixed by a full reboot.

Also the next time I like to see all the older logs too. This didn't capture the connection to the NMT.

Martin
You called it! A full reboot did the trick!!!

Thanks!
Larry