NextPVR Forums

Full Version: DVB-C support?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Some time ago we were talking about support for dvb-c cards (Cinergy C HD and Technotrend 1501), is there any work in progress? It seems not to work for me...
I put any further development on hold while waiting for the latest release of GB-PVR which now identifies radio stations during a DVB scan.

I was spending a lot of time trying to work out how to do DVB-C and DVB-S scanning (I don't have either) and sub agreed to add radio back in to the scanning logic.

There will be another release of the plugin in the future hopefully to support both.

Cheers,
Brian
I'v noticed tht scanning for tv-channels also finds radiochannels. I would prefer to have radio separated from tv, I don't fel comfortable mixing the two, so I really hope you can develop the plugin further.
Reddwarf Wrote:I really hope you can develop the plugin further.
I can't promise a time frame but I promise that I haven't abandoned development of the pugin and adding support for other DVB standards is a priority.

It would give me a head start if you could zip and attach a scan cache file from your system so I can look at the DVB-C tuning information.

Cheers,
Brian
Yup, here it is Smile
Thanks, that will be useful.