NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Weather2 Keymappings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I do not have a Weather2 xml file in the keymappings folder. My remote does not have the color keys so I use the MediaPreviousTrack and MediaNextTrack keys to switch cities. I found the icons in the skin folder and changed them.
I haven't implemented keymappings for Weather2 yet. I'm not sure what it exactly does as I couldn't find any documentation on it.
I have weather V1.0.1.0 and it works a treat, except I cant make my MCE remote change the profiles with the yellow and blue buttons. I can click on them no problem, I can CTL Y and CTL B no problem and my old Hauppauge 45 button yellow and blue also work fine. Just not the MCE. These buttons seem to work ok in other parts of NPVR, just not the weather plugin. Any thoughts or log requests?

Cheers
I would say it's because the coloured buttons have changed from CTRL-Colour to ALT-Colour & the Weather plugin hasn't been updated for this change. Anyone still using the CTRL-colour for their remote keymapping will most likely find the couloured keys won't work with any new plugins.
Yes that does make sense. I wonder if it's possible to change this?
Hey scb, any chance you could change the yellow and blue icons to alt-Y and alt-B from ctrl-Y and ctrl-B to match the default setup of NPVR?
Ignore, see the separate thread I started and ended.