NextPVR Forums

Full Version: .ts's over MVPMC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi all,

just done major rebuild for GBPVR 1.4.7.

Have been following with interest threads re .ts files for ages so decided to commit on this rebuild. As I was rebuilding/playing I had Live TV working fine over my MVP's with .ts mux.

(Having done the catch all setting for MVP transcode 'false' in config and Mac defaults.)

So this was all working fine whilst I played but now that I've cranked whole system up and committed to it I've now lost Live TV even though it worked fine the last couple of days. I have played with Live TV delay from 600-2000 and tried both the MVPMC dongles that I was using the other day (dated 30-09-08 & 15-12-08).

Just to check went out for my B-day today and recorded a couple of progs on BDA with .ts 1 x transcoded to Mpeg other one still .ts and .ts plays beautifully via MVP and I have to say much improved quality. I know that for many the MVP is end of road now but in my Kitchen and Bathroom it still rocks!

Can anyone spot what I've missed, to sum up no problem with the .ts to MVP, and before Martin tells me I shouldn't do Live TV to MVP :-) i had it working yesterday fine!!!

Cheers

Steeb
You missed attaching logs.

Martin
Didn't want to bog you down with logs Martin until you asked!

Thanks, which logs shall I send your way? MVP-PVRX2 log and?!

Cheers

Steeb
Uploading all logs is always preferred.

Martin
Hi Martin,

I sort of took you at your word, there is some detritus here but I have plugins running etc, removed the one's that are not relevant but I think all is here, including config file just to make sure I've got it right but .ts recorded plays back fine and looks very nice over MVP, can't believe I put up with MPEG for so long!

Thank you so much for always being brilliant.

Cheers

Steeb
Unfortunately you are going to have to set you MVP Autostart to 1 and duplicate the live tv problem and send your logs again.

Martin
Martin,

if you're still there yes autostart 1 MVP but will that know which 1! :-)

Steeb
Only one will restart. If you don't want to hunt it down, you can unplug all but one.

Martin
Haven't hunted set 1 MVP to auto start in config.

Logs attached from clean boot:

I would love to nail this, had 3 recordings earlier on .ts and set transcode in config from .ts to mpeg, 2 out of 3 worked.

This is looking well sexy just can't get why it worked yesterday. Have not given config file as not playing with that other than all I changed was MVP server numbers from 4 back down to 1.

Cheers

Steeb
Don't look at those logs forgot to play TV!

Look at these!

Honestly what an arse my excuse still having a birthday!!!!

All the best

Steeb
Pages: 1 2