NextPVR Forums

Full Version: UltraXMLTV - Repeat Flag
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How does the logic work for setting the repeat flag? I'm importing from digiguide and setting new show detection to Auto but it just doesn't seem to be coming through correctly. The original xml file has a previouslyshown flag for repeat episodes, with Ultra work with this?
axeman91 Wrote:How does the logic work for setting the repeat flag? I'm importing from digiguide and setting new show detection to Auto but it just doesn't seem to be coming through correctly. The original xml file has a previouslyshown flag for repeat episodes, with Ultra work with this?

I think so. But in it's default, It won't show Repeats, it shows New shows.

Mythbusters* is a new show
Mythbusters is a previously aired show.
I think it might be working actually. My problem now is that even though I tried turnng everything off it still keeps adding star rating and dates to my title! I guess this shouldn't be happening, but no matter what I try it still keeps happening! Any Ideas?
axeman91 Wrote:I think it might be working actually. My problem now is that even though I tried turnng everything off it still keeps adding star rating and dates to my title! I guess this shouldn't be happening, but no matter what I try it still keeps happening! Any Ideas?

If you want everything off, delete the underscore files. The default is no enhancement
I tried that, still getting the same problem :-( It doesn't happen with the original file.