NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Leadtek WinFast DV2000
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,

I can't run gbpvr to work with Leadtek WinFast DV2000. Is there any possibility to make it work?

This TV Tuner is not listed in supported cards but seems to be compatible with gbpvr
From searching the forum the analog DV2000 is not compatible, the digital side of the similarly named DTV2000 H seems to be.

Martin
OK

It seems that Winfast DV2000 doesn't work with any media center software

thanks anyway.
I have the same card as yourself and I am having the same problem.

It seems that TheBosZ on 2009 - 10 -26 at 10:54PM found an answer to this problem but my knowledge does not help me out of this problem.

If you know how to action the advice I would appreciate your advice as to the appropriate steps.
lotoole_au Wrote:I have the same card as yourself and I am having the same problem.

It seems that TheBosZ on 2009 - 10 -26 at 10:54PM found an answer to this problem but my knowledge does not help me out of this problem.

If you know how to action the advice I would appreciate your advice as to the appropriate steps.

I have still the same problem and i can't find any solution, also i can't find TheBosZ post so i can't help You, sorry.
What part of the device are you trying yo use? Digital or analog?

If analog, as said above - it's unsupported, but you might have some luck trying the graph recorder plugin:
http://gbpvr.com/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Plugin/GraphRecorder

for the digital, it does DVB-T, so (well, for lotoole_au anyway) it should work - doe poland have DVB-T?

If the card isn't working with th current definition, you can edit the bda.ini (it may have had filter names changed)
Run filtercheck.exe in the gbpvr folder, and compare the output of that to the entry for your card in bda.ini
I have analog TV.

There is digital tv in Poland but only mpeg-4 and this card is mpeg-2.

Thanks for help, maybe i'll try GraphRecorder.
Quote:There is digital tv in Poland but only mpeg-4 and this card is mpeg-2.
All DVB-T cards are capable of MPEG2 and MPEG4. This is a software thing, not hardware, so your card would receive MPEG-4 channels just fine.
I was wrong.

There is no DVB-T support in this card. There is only MPEG-1/MPEG-2 codecs for playing files from HD.

Does anyone can propose me some good TV Card which will be the best for DVB-T and capable for GBPVR?
lnk Wrote:Does anyone can propose me some good TV Card which will be the best for DVB-T and capable for GBPVR?
If you want to do analog and DVB-T, then I'd probably go with a Hauppauge HVR-2200 or HVR-1300.
Pages: 1 2