NextPVR Forums

Full Version: ICL not displaying listings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've done a fresh install of v8.0.7 following the wiki's instructions and when I refresh the listings I see space in the plugin's main menu for where the cinemas should be listed (see attached jpeg) but the refresh has returned no listings. The process takes only a few moments to refresh so I know it's not pulling any data. Checked the files as well and none of the trailers have been downloaded either. I'm using the standard Blue skin so there shouldn't be any complications with that. I've got my listings set up using Google Movies on the IMDB config line. I've also tried just using the standard 4 or 5 digit cinema id on IMDB and still have the same response. I'm completely stumped. I've attached the CinemaPluginUpdate log if anyone needs to see it along with a screen grab of what the menu looks like after the refresh. I use this plugin more than anything else so any help to get it back up and running is greatly appreciated.
Looking at the log it seems that IMDB may have changed their website and broken the cinema scraper. Will investigate.
Kid_Ego5150 Wrote:I've got my listings set up using Google Movies on the IMDB config line.

I am sure this is a typo, but just in case, You being in the USA should be Using the "ALL" at the top for Google Movies.

After I read this I checked mine. Yesterday it was fine. Just looked now, and I had no listings as well. I have mine setup to use Google movies with IMDB filling gaps and refreshing at night with the EPG update. I just hit refresh and it was fine again. That could have been caused by Google not having any listings at the time of refresh. It happens from time to time.

To confirm when this happens you can go to http://www.google.com/movies if it is there, it should work in ICL.

So, make sure you have the config using "All" and google movies in there, not IMDB with Google Movies. And try a refresh again.
I assume you're using the latest version on the wiki? Apart from some film metadata missing it's working fine here...

Can you try just the single ID 14579 (http://www.imdb.com/showtimes/cinema/14579) and post the log file from an update run. Also post the sources.xml file from the ICLP plugin directory.
I guess I'm not understanding where the ALL is in order to set up the listings for Google movies and how to set up the plugin's config. When I look at the config layout for entering cinema ID's there are only countries and not a set line just for Google.

McBain-I've attached the log and source.xml that you requested. Tried just the one cinema ID on the IMDB line and didn't get any results back again.
Ahhh, I think I see the problem. Your sources file is 16 months old, and I can see why. On the Wiki page the link for "DownloadConfusedources.xml.zip" is the same old one you got. You don't want to use that one. The one now versus the one you dowloaded are a year apart +/- one day, so that may be how that got uploaded by accident. Smile

What version are you running? You should use 8.0.7 on the wiki (even though it says 8.0.6) another thing that could be updated Smile

Anyway, If you have 8.0.7, did you save the original sources.xml when you replaced it with the one from the Wiki? If not you should be able to delete the sources.xml and reinstall 8.0.7 (assuming you are using 8.0.7). It should have the latest sources.xml in it and you don't need the one on the Wiki page.

You should be able to add the Google sources after that.
That sources file is really old and probably why you're getting no results on IMDB and also can't see the google movies source. I suggest re-installing from latest version from the wiki.
Ah, good spot snooze. I will fix the wiki.
McBainUK, don't you want the Wiki to read "The latest version of the International Cinema Listings plugin is v8.0.7 (21st July 2009)" Not v8.0.8?
Have a virtual sweetie for spotting the deliberate mistake Smile
Pages: 1 2