NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Popcorn Hour remote issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Most of the remote function on Mvpmcx2 do not work for me. I am trying to play an in progress recording and can not pause or skip. I am assuming stop does not work, although can not verify at the moment as my wife is watching the recording.

Do i have to do something to enable the remote. I ran your installer to get mvpmcx2 up and running, should i have done anything else

Everything else is working fine.

Thanks
Ok so Pause and stop are actually working its just skip (either back or forward) thats not working, and this occurs for in progress and completed recordingss
Compress and upload your logs and I will have a look.

Martin
Logs attached as requested
Thanks. Since you are still using 1.3.11 it's likely you haven't applied all the required patches for PCH2 mode. There's a bit of a hack here http://forums.nextpvr.com/showthread.php?t=43441 which explains how you might be able to use NMTInstaller to get the updates if they still are there. Most users strongly replied to a poll saying that 1.4.7 is better.

Martin
Thanks for the help Martin

1.4.7 didnt go that well for me so 1.3.11 is where i am at until i have some time to do some testing.

But appreciate the help