NextPVR Forums

Full Version: ATI 650 sleeping
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just put together a computer and installed an ATI 650 tuner card. I have this card in several other computers and it works very well. My problem is that when I click on the gbprv in the system tray I get a message that the ATI 650 is sleeping.
Anyone have any ideas how to weak it?
The computer is an Intel D865 motherboard, Intel P4 3ghz cpu, 1 ghz memory, windows xp pro sp3.
The only thing I did notice is that the bios does not have PCI/PNP configuration. I did try to flash the bios with an update, but the flash does not take.
Thanks for the great software and help over the years.
Quote:I just put together a computer and installed an ATI 650 tuner card. I have this card in several other computers and it works very well. My problem is that when I click on the gbprv in the system tray I get a message that the ATI 650 is sleeping.
It should say 'sleeping' unless you're actually using the device (for recording or live tv).
Thanks, I thought that might be my problem. I can not get a picture or sound in live tv or record any shows.
When you do a recording, does the file end up with data in it, or is it zero bytes long?