NextPVR Forums

Full Version: zprocess in postprocessing.bat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi,
I am a new user gbpvr.
I would make the transcode from file.Ts to file.mpg with zprocess2 entering the command line in postprocessing.bat.
I already saved the profile "2mpg" and tried to insert the command line as explained in the site gbpvr.
Unfortunately the result is that transcode does not start and I get the request to indicate the path to the origin and destination.
Although I have indicated the location of input and output files, the problem occurs again and do a test I entered the following command prompt: ZProcess2 %1 Trans2MVP auto.
I tried both with the profile 2mpg that trans2mvp, but without success.
Where am I wrong?
alevideotestservice Wrote:hi,
I am a new user gbpvr.
I would make the transcode from file.Ts to file.mpg with zprocess2 entering the command line in postprocessing.bat.
I already saved the profile "2mpg" and tried to insert the command line as explained in the site gbpvr.
Unfortunately the result is that transcode does not start and I get the request to indicate the path to the origin and destination.
Although I have indicated the location of input and output files, the problem occurs again and do a test I entered the following command prompt: ZProcess2 %1 Trans2MVP auto.
I tried both with the profile 2mpg that trans2mvp, but without success.
Where am I wrong?

Well, there was a lot of discussion about this a while back. Auto transcoding to ts files, has quite a few problems.

Although it was my intention to make ZProcess handle this better, I've slowed down my development. I believe that it's being prefected on other fronts, but I won't say much more...

I'm sorry that I can't offer you much more...
Ok,
find another solution.
Thanks anyway