NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Wrong temperature shows
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have selected to show all as metric and I think it have worked before. But now I get all temperatures in that funny, useless american type: °F anyway.

Have something happened on the data provider side, or have this something to do with my win 7?
I'd have to see some logs.
OK, here is some logs.
I don't see anything obvious in your logs.

Open your weather.xml file under the weather2 plugin directory and see if the units at the top of the file are metric or standard. Also, open your config.xml file and see if your <Metric> tag is true. And let me know.
The config files have the metric tag set to true.
But I do not have a weather.xml in the plugin\weather2 folder just a serializer.dll.
The installation log have no mention of that xml either.
I guess that have something to do with my problem.
Can I create one myself?
For each profile that you've created you will have a directory under weather2 that stores profile information. In your case, the two folders are:
e41d37b0-f8b9-49c2-b193-8effe0def021
73502d77-3727-4782-9bf7-dab4f433b500

Each of these directories should have a weather.xml located within them.
Yes, I have those but the only thing in them is a empty folder named Cache.
Can the reason be that I use Win 7? Can the files be located somewhere in the User\Appdata?
I have not found any, though.
hmmm, I'm not aware of any problems using Win7, or at least no one else has said anything about it.

All the weather data is stored in the GBPVR\plugins\weather2 directory.

Try deleting everything in the weather2 directory except the weather2.dll and weather2.XmlSerializer.dll files. Rerun config, and try again.
As you said there should be a weather.xml in those folders, I created them.
Then I started gbpvr and did an update on the data.

Now. When I open those files in Internet Explorer, I have the file full of settings. Fine I thought. I open the file in Notepad++ and change the wrong units (one of the two files are wrong). But to my amazement, the file is empty when I open it in Notepad! Looks like some kind of virtual file.

So I will trydleteing the files and folders and add everything anew.

Thanks for the help!