NextPVR Forums

Full Version: mvpmcx2 Update 2010-02-12
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
There is a new version of mvpmcx2 with the following changes.

1. New KeyMapping functionality post your questions on this thread.

There will be a few changes because of this update

- The record key is now on the Delete
- Page Up/Down control paging not volume by default
- Use the Audio key to change audio streams on multi-audio streams (in GBPVR mode)
- A new lircd will be required (attached) if you are using the Hauppauge or MCE remotes

2. Changes that might make Resume work from the Recordings screen in more situations.

Update using standard methods.

NMTInstall via http://www.mvpmc.org/~mvallevand/NMTInstall.exe

Direct download http://www.mvpmc.org/~mvallevand/mvpmcx2m.7z

I will wait to update CSI until I get some confirmation that the new functionality is working.

Martin
Is the need for lirc new? My current mvpmcx2 share doesn't have lirc in it & my remote works fine...

Or is that just if you wish to use the ini file to customize keys?
Sorry I wasn't clear, the new lircd driver is only for lirc users. I updated the notes.

Thanks.

Martin
How do you change the Page Up/Down back to adjusting the volume?
steveum Wrote:How do you change the Page Up/Down back to adjusting the volume?

http://forums.nextpvr.com/showthread.php?t=45466 Big Grin
I have updated mvpmcx2m to include a couple of fixes for the pause processing.

Martin
I updated to your latest 30/1 version and changed the key mapping in my Harmony remotes to send delete when record is pressed.
It seems however that the mapping for record is still angle. BTW: the NMT was rebooted after the update.
Did I overlook something?
@OrakelJos, I mixed up a couple of the keys in my table, I had mapped Delete to Repeat which was PreviousChannel now it is is Record. The archive is fixed, and there is another bad mapping too, Source is now officially Menu. Angle and Home will continue to work too, until I need them.

lircd has been updated too.

As for the Resume from Recordings menu, since no one at all responded to this release, I have decided to consider this function in the "unsupported" category. If you upload your telnet logs I will be happy to have a look, but I am not going to continue to spend hours debugging since GBPVR users have shown me they don't use it.

Martin
mvallevand Wrote:@OrakelJos, I mixed up a couple of the keys in my table, I had mapped Delete to Repeat which was PreviousChannel now it is is Record. The archive is fixed, and there is another bad mapping too, Source is now officially Menu. Angle and Home will continue to work too, until I need them.
Martin

Martin: I still don't understand this. I believe you are saying that delete is now mapped to record but when I use the original popcorn remote the delete key does not work. Angle key works and starts GBPVR to record.
Can you please clarify or give an up to date key mapping for those keys which are diffrent on the popcorn remote.
Did you download mvpmcx2 today? I did have to update it.

Martin
Pages: 1 2