NextPVR Forums

Full Version: HD PVR in stock anywhere?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've tried for the past week to hunt down an HD PVR.. it simply is out of stock everywhere! I saw a few pop up on Amazon, only to disappear before I could check out. J&R had some, but sold out quick.. same with Newegg. they say it could be a few weeks before they get any, supposedly Hauppauge isn't pumping out enough to keep up with demand from what I was told.

I don't want to go the eBay route; would rather get one new-in-box and not have any warranty hassles..

frustrating for sure.
I ordered one on a great sale on Boxing Day from ncix.com here in Canada and it came last week. I checked and they still have them in stock. You might want to email their US web site ncixus.com.

Martin
I'm seeing it in stock on the Canadian site.. but looks like they don't carry it on their US site.. bummer.

I can't believe that there's practically no one in the U.S. with this in stock.. amazing.
NewEgg
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as...0hauppauge Doesn't indicate they are sold out atm.
I see plenty at frys.com
Yeah, looks like Newegg is getting them in early February. (has an ETA of 2/1/10 on the product page).

Backordered at frys.com just like practically everywhere else. I saw some pop up in stock at RitzCamera and placed an order.. it's out of stock again, but I'm hoping my order got processed in time..
bah, got a call this morning that by the time they processed my online order, they were out of stock.

feels like the HD-PVR is being rationed or something.. incredible. Called a few other places, all tell me realistically I need to wait about a month. (!) Let's hope Newegg's ETA is accurate.
I saw a least 5 on the shelf at my local frys in Irving, Tx
don't have a Frys around me unfortunately Smile

looks like J&R got them back in stock; hoping this latest order makes it through!
Got one at Microcenter today for $175.99

http://www.microcenter.com/single_produc...id=0292609

Got it working/recording. But it's a no-go with GBPVR so far.
Pages: 1 2