NextPVR Forums

Full Version: UltraXMLTV - Windows Interactive Serices Message
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
persim Wrote:Double checked the batch file and I have mc2xml creating xmltv.xml, then i copy it to same place and rename it to xmltv2.xml. Last I have ultra enhancing xmltv2.xml and updating with that file for my tuners. Everything appears to be right in my batch file.

I have actually been looking for an excuse to try out windows 7, so I'm probably just gonna format and try 7. Thanks for the help and I'll let you know if I have any issues with the new install.
I had to redesign my whole epg batch file sequence a few months ago, and I've found that there's nothing like opening a dos prompt, and manually go through your batch sequence (ie, executing the lines one at a time), to troubleshoot possible errors that are discarded when we use the "Update EPG" command.
Sykor Wrote:I had to redesign my whole epg batch file sequence a few months ago, and I've found that there's nothing like opening a dos prompt, and manually go through your batch sequence (ie, executing the lines one at a time), to troubleshoot possible errors that are discarded when we use the "Update EPG" command.

Thanks for the advice, went through step by step and everything was fine. So as a last option I tried downloading the newest versions of Ultra and MC2XML. Appears to work now with copying and renaming the .xml before I run it through Ultra. Not sure why this started happening all of a sudden because I haven't changed anything in 6 months. Guess I'll have to find another reason to try Win 7 now.

Thanks for the help everyone.
i still have this problem. also when i run update epg manually i get a dot net error. heres a small part of the error if anyones got any ideas

************** Exception Text **************
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index
at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException(ExceptionArgument argument, ExceptionResource resource)
at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentOutOfRangeException()
at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.get_Item(Int32 index)
at UltraXMLTV_Enhancer.frmMain.DoEnhance()
at UltraXMLTV_Enhancer.frmMain.btnXMLTV_Go_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at UltraXMLTV_Enhancer.frmMain.Form1_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.EventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnCreateControl()
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl()
I"m getting an error too and now I've lost the * for the shows so they're having issues recording. My error when I view the details it has an index out of range error.
I deleted all the _ files and it appears to be working again so we'll see.
-Oz- Wrote:I"m getting an error too and now I've lost the * for the shows so they're having issues recording. My error when I view the details it has an index out of range error.

Hey -oz-... how's things?

Well. index out of range means it's picked a number that doesn't exist. like the first file of a list of 0 items...

PM me.. send me your original file
-Oz- Wrote:I deleted all the _ files and it appears to be working again so we'll see.
I also had this error and deleting all the underscore files and rerunning Ultra fixed it.

I had just changed from analog cable to Verizon FIOS so the entire lineup of channels had changed so that may have been some of the problems that Ultra had.
Pages: 1 2