NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Resume from recordings menu not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
mvallevand Wrote:I have updated mvpmcx2m to include a couple of fixes for the pause processing.

Martin

Was just watching a HD show. Stopped it after 5 minutes. When trying to resume I get a black screen and had to reboot the NMT Sad
If you need more info, plse let me know. Since last year I have learned from you how to make log files from the NMT Wink
@OrakelJos, I mixed up a couple of the keys in my table, I had mapped Delete to Repeat which was PreviousChannel now it is is Record. The archive is fixed, and there is another bad mapping too, Source is now officially Menu. Angle and Home will continue to work too, until I need them.

lircd has been updated too.

As for the Resume from Recordings menu, since no one at all responded to this release, I have decided to consider this function in the "unsupported" category. If you upload your telnet logs I will be happy to have a look, but I am not going to continue to spend hours debugging since GBPVR users have shown me they don't use it.

Martin
mvallevand Wrote:As for the the Resume from Playlist function, since no one at all responded to this release, I have decided to consider this function in the "unsupported" category. If you upload your telnet logs I will be happy to have a look, but I am not going to continue to spend hours debugging since GBPVR users have shown me they don't use it. Martin

Huh? I think I missed something, what is this "Resume from playlist function"? I don't remember reading anything about it <confused>
I meant Resume from the Recordings Menu. ML3 on the brain.

Martin
Umm well yeah, I use resume from recordings ALL the time but I haven't had a problem with it so haven't posted any messages about it, has the way it works changed recently or something?
Jaggy Wrote:Umm well yeah, I use resume from recordings ALL the time but I haven't had a problem with it so haven't posted any messages about it, has the way it works changed recently or something?

Problem seems only to be with HD (H.264) recordings.
[QUOTE=mvallevand;365758
As for the Resume from Recordings menu, since no one at all responded to this release, I have decided to consider this function in the "unsupported" category. If you upload your telnet logs I will be happy to have a look, but I am not going to continue to spend hours debugging since GBPVR users have shown me they don't use it.

Martin[/QUOTE]

I know that I am not te only one with this problem. Our three main channels are all transmitting in HD so for me it is important Wink
Chris has reported this behaviour also some time ago. Perhaps there are not yet to many people watching HD :confused:
Will make a telnet log and send it you.
OrakelJos Wrote:I know that I am not te only one with this problem. Our three main channels are all transmitting in HD so for me it is important Wink
Chris has reported this behaviour also some time ago. Perhaps there are not yet to many people watching HD :confused:
Will make a telnet log and send it you.
It worked for me, but that was one testfile. I don't record a lot of HD, since fast forward isn't fast enough for me. I do believe resume is very important. I remember the early days of PCH usage without resume and didn't like it.

Chris
Sheik Yerbouti Wrote:It worked for me, but that was one testfile. I don't record a lot of HD, since fast forward isn't fast enough for me. I do believe resume is very important. I remember the early days of PCH usage without resume and didn't like it.

Chris

I am recording Eurosport on HD because SD gives only 4:3 ratio. Can you give it a try on Eurosport to see if you get the same problem in resuming?
Martin: have started a resume on a HD recording. It seems from attached logfile that mvpmcx2 thinks it is an audiofile :confused:
Hope that is helps you to solve the problem.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7