NextPVR Forums

Full Version: MVPMCX2 Menu displays small
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have been using my NMT now over one year and have installed NMTInstall.exe with no issues. No share issues, can play video fine. The only problem is the menu displays only in the top left corner of my 16x9 screen but video plays full screen. I have followed the instructions with all the default installation. I have powered off the NMT and my PC with no luck.

The PHC did start once in full screen but could not play video the screen only hangs and the only way is to turn off the PCH and power up. The only way to play video is when the menu comes up in the top left corner I know it will play fine but the menu, TV guide,etc... are too small.

Please help, I removed GB-PVR and mvpmc folders and installed again with the same problem.
Run the NMT Syntax check from http://forums.nextpvr.com/showthread.php?t=44302 post the output and I'll have a look.

Martin
Here is my NMT Checker.
Odd, that looks like a perfect config. Could you compress and upload your GBPVR logs?

Martin
Here is my log files. Thanks for helping, I,m going crazy trying to get this to work.
Could you set AutoStart to 1, restart the Recording Service and send the logs again. I understand the frustration, nothing seems wrong so far.

Martin
I have set the AutoStart to 1, restart the Recording Service. Here is the log.
I'm still not seeing a contact from your NMT. Did you install GBPVR somewhere else on your LAN for testing?

Where in Canada is it 01:00 right now?

Martin
Sorry about the time, just formated my second PC just to use GB-PVR and I have not changed my time, I'm in just north of Toronto. I did test GBPVR on a other PC on the same LAN. Do I have to remove GBPVR from from this other PC?
You can have GBPVR running on many machines but if you have the NMT server turned on on multiple machine, without configuration the NMT will connect to the first one it finds. Turn off autostart on the other one and see how it goes.

I was just curious about the time, I thought maybe you were on a boat in the Atlantic!

Martin
Pages: 1 2