NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Enhanced Web Admin (EWA) Build 83 Released
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Build 83 of EWA has been released. You can download it directly here or on the wiki.

Date: 2010-02-12 Build Number: 83 Changes:
  • UncleJohnsBand: Add code to not display hidden and system files/folders via EWA Library (both table view and CSS views).
  • UncleJohnsBand: Add rmvb as valid video file extension in the videos mask.
  • UncleJohnsBand: Web Service Updates.
    • Correct web service post padding value issue.
    • Correct web service max recordings value issue.
    • Added recording priority as a returned element in the webServiceProgramme object.
    • Add new methods to Manage web service that allow client to limt the number of results returned.

• whurlston: Updated manage.aspx and searchresults.aspx to use color coding pop-up introduced in build 82.
  • whurlston: Updated ajax java script libraries to trap errors so that Ajax based services no longer need to be disabled in the admin to eliminate anoying pop-up error messages in the browser.
  • UncleJohnsBand: CSS General Notes:
    • CSS Note: To access CSS based screens use guide2.aspx as your start page.
    • CSS Note: CSS screens are coded in strict standards mode. This will make future updates easier and provides the best cross-browser (Firefox / IE) compatibility. However, this also means that the CSS sceens will only be fully supported by IE 7 and FireFox. Some screens will not work correctly in IE6. Sorry.
    • CSS Note: CSS screens are optimized for screens with 1024x768 resolution or higher. Lower resolution will just cause more scrolling on some screens.
    • CSS Note: Please post feedback/bugs in the EWA CSS Guide sticky thread located in the EWA support forum.

I get this now:

Server Error in '/' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Compilation Error
Description: An error occurred during the compilation of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific error details and modify your source code appropriately.

Compiler Error Message: CS0234: The type or namespace name 'Public' does not exist in the namespace 'GBPVR' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

Source Error:

Line 10: using System.Web.UI.HtmlControls;
Line 11:
Line 12: using GBPVR.Public;
Line 13:
Line 14: namespace gbweb.classes

Source File: c:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\NPVR\web\App_Code\Classes\DetailDisplay.cs Line: 12
That looks like an EWA source file. Did you update something from a forum post? My line 12 says

using NUtility;

Martin
Yes, dummy me.... I saw the post above and in a red-eyed haze didn't notice the date was last year. Just goes to prove that you should not do things when you're really tired.

Someone might want to remove some of the old stickies though.