NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Terratec H7 DVB-T
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a Terratec H7 USB tuner which i manually configured as this and it works

[Terratec H7 DVB-T]
TUNING_TYPE=DVB-T
FILTER_TUNER=TerraTec H7 Digital Tuner (DVB-T)
FILTER_CAPTURE=TerraTec H7 Digital Capture (DVB-T)
PIN_TUNER_IN=Input0
PIN_TUNER_OUT=MPEG2 Transport
PIN_CAPTURE_IN=MPEG2 Transport
PIN_CAPTURE_OUT=MPEG2 Transport

I can do a scan on all my channels and they show up correctly... BUT! they are all encrypted Sad There is one channel i'm able to see, which is the only unencrypted channel, but for the rest i just see the this channel is currently encrypted message.

The tuner is working fine, if i use the Terratec Home Cinema program i can watch all the channels without problem.

I tried with and without MDAPI filter, no difference. No plugins though since i don't really know what this filter is all about.

Attached is my pvrx2.exe-native.log
Unfortunately there is no support in GB-PVR for the for the TerraTech H7 CI module. Each and every manufacturer implements CI support a different way, and I have to implement specific support for each CI device I want to support in GB-PVR. Unfortunately I dont have this device, or any info on how it works, so I cant add support for it.

GB-PVR does support the TechnoTrend/Hauppauge/FireDTV/Twinhan CI modules though.
Sad

Is there anything i can do to help to add support for this tuner? I can send all kind of debug information and such which is needed. I'm even willing to lend you a devices if it can help adding support for the tuner.

I've been using GB-PVR for some time and really love it. But the Terratec H7 is the only tuner i've been able to found which satisfy my needs of a USB tuner for DVB-T and C and built-in card reader.