NextPVR Forums

Full Version: channel logo not appearing in /media/channellogo; manual added logo not in UI
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

After reading the different postings on this issue i haven't found any solution. therefore I post it.

1. problem: on Win7 I have a running GB-PVR (1.4.7). I have used the Channel Logo Tool but this don't produce any logos in the /media/channellogo directory.

2. problem: when I then produce my own .jpg files in this directory, with the exact same name as the Channel : channel = RTL2 ; logo file = RTL2.jpg they don't appear in the TV guide

I have tried different combinations of logo file names without luck. I also tried to find the log file for the tool but can't localize it.

hope you can help

thanks, Jesper
Yes it's a known issue. because Windows 7 protects the program files folder and all sub folders from modification, CLT tries to update the folder and Windows Reroutes it C:\Users\<your User>\Devnz\Media.

To fix it run CLT as a Administrator. Go into the Installation Folder of CLT (normally C:\Program Files\Channel Logo Tool) and right mouse click on the CLT.exe and select Run as ' Administrator' .

Then CLT should work fine.

On Problem 2. TV Guide will only display icons when 50% or more of logos are present. it looks like you are constructing them right....

Lastly the Log file is in CLT installation Directory... If you post it (in a zip) I'll take a look ....
Thanks that did the job and saves one from some tedious work.

br, Jesper