NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Live TV fails - missing msvcr70.dll
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As stated in the title. The program crashes when starting live tv. Below is cutout from the NRecord.log file.
Anyway, thanks for the new release looks promising.

2010-06-13 20:44:46.107 [ERROR][5] Error fixing FPU: System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'msvcr70.dll': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)
at NShared.FloatingPointControl._controlfp(Int32 n, Int32 mask)
at NShared.FloatingPointControl.FixFPU()

OscarL Wrote:[FONT=Book Antiqua]2010-06-13 20:44:46.107 [ERROR][5] Error fixing FPU: System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'msvcr70.dll': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)
at NShared.FloatingPointControl._controlfp(Int32 n, Int32 mask)
at NShared.FloatingPointControl.FixFPU()
Your problem wont be related to that error in your logs. This error can be safely ignored.

If you reproduce the problem, then zip and attach your logs, I'll take a look.
Logs are attached, could not find anything else in the logs.
Quote:2010-06-13 20:44:44.008 [INFO][5] DigitalRecorder.StartStream(LIVE&C:\Temp\live-SVT1 ABC-3677.ts)
Do you have a c:\temp directory? Does a file get created in that directory, and is it growing?
Yes, the directory exists. A file is created but it is not growing.
Did you manage to get it working?
Not yet. Will continue test tonight after work.
I get this when I try to watch encoded channels. Can it have something to do with MDplugins? I use Swedish DVB-T...

Na, I was to hasty, so forget this. I get that message even for the free (working) channels.
If you post the crash.mdmp, I'll take a look at the cause.
My problem is solved. See another thread. It was caused by the MPC-HC decoder. Though I don't know why it does not work with that decoder.