NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Thanks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not sure the best place to put this and I hope sub won't mind me posting this but the best way to say thanks is to donate. I just did and if you appreciate what's been done (though it's just in beta now), and what will be done, a few dollars would be helpful I am sure.
No software I know of has the support that GBPVR/NPVR has and you get personal, fast attention. Please don't let the hard work be for nothing. Just click the Paypal link at the bottom of this page.
pcostanza Wrote:Not sure the best place to put this and I hope sub won't mind me posting this but the best way to say thanks is to donate. I just did and if you appreciate what's been done (though it's just in beta now), and what will be done, a few dollars would be helpful I am sure.
No software I know of has the support that GBPVR/NPVR has and you get personal, fast attention. Please don't let the hard work be for nothing. Just click the Paypal link at the bottom of this page.

I'll second that. A donation is coming by the end of next week. Smile
+1!
I've just installed NPVR on ym Win7Ux64 box (side by side with 1.4.7).
Where 1.4.7 is using PowerDVD and still struggling, 1.5.19 is smooth and fast with no extra 'guff' but MONOGRAM.
Changing channels is slow when switching between muxes, but otherwise this is a great start for 1.5x !!

Thank you Sub!