NextPVR Forums

Full Version: NPVR Skin Mayhem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here is a demo skin for NPVR basically created by sub and greatly enhanced for Web Radio by Jaggy. It's really unsupported and unfinished currently but I like Mayhem a lot I thank both sub and Jaggy for doing this. I am hoping MixMan will build on this after Icon View comes back.

The installer is here http://www.nextpvr.com/nwiki/pmwiki.php?...hemSkin.7z

Here are some screen shots (a bit of old and new)

Martin
Jaggy was kind enough to clean up the whole Mayhem skin. I have update the linked file on the wiki

Thanks Jaggy it looks great.

Martin
Just a quick follow up from me, I was hoping Martin was going to update the TV Guide pic & possibly post a few of the others but I think he has been a busy man trying to get the NMT stuff sorted out.

All views (excluding the TV Guide which sub hasn't given us skinners damn all to work with) should have very much the traditional GB-PVR Mayhem look as I have just used all Mixman's placements & images, so essentially it is still Mixman's skin. I know some text is still being cut off for 4:3 users & I don't have the time at the moment to sort it out but nothing to bad so it is still quite usable.
Yes Jaggy, I didn't do any nice capture yet, I don't use TV Station icons but I wanted to gather a few to do your EPG skin justice, but I've been too busy

Here's Movie art for a trailer with a manual xml file.

Martin
Jaggy and I have updated the Mayhem skin to work with v2.0 of NextPVR, the link in the first post has changed and I will be updating the wiki as time permits. Note there is no support for TV Listings, Weather or System plugins since I don't use them, but the basic NPVR screen and SearchLite, Web Radio and Universe seem to work well.

Thanks again, Jaggy. I keep trying to like other skins but I end up finding Mayhem easiest to use.

Martin
I will be adding plugin support for these in the near future, as time permits.
Jaggy Wrote:I will be adding plugin support for these in the near future, as time permits.

Is the link in the first post still valid, and will stay?
The link is valid, but I will be creating a basic wiki entry for it.

Martin