NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Help with Hauppauge HVR-1950
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How do I select select the source for my Hauppauge HVR-1950? In GB-PVR I selected "Composite, External Tuner". Also, my device shows up as "Hauppauge HVR USB2 BDA Tuner/Demod".

Thanx
I havnt tested this device with analog, but hopefully it'll work by adding the following to the AnalogDevices.xml file:

Code:
    <Device filter="Hauppauge HVR USB2 Video Capture">
        <Name>Hauppauge HVR19xx</Name>
        <Type>HARD_ENCODE</Type>
        <FilterEncoder>Hauppauge HVR USB2 MPEG Encoder</FilterEncoder>
    </Device>
Thanks sub, it works now with the Cable input but how do I have it select the Composite input so I can capture from my set top box?
BigJx Wrote:Thanks sub, it works now with the Cable input but how do I have it select the Composite input so I can capture from my set top box?
When you click the 'import channels' button, then window that appears has the input source selection at the top of the screen. The default is 'Tuner'. You need to change it to 'Composite'.
Thats what I did but only the Cable Tuner worked. Neither the Composite nor the IRblaster works. I even tried fixed channel but then I couldn't change the channel because it said no capture device available.