NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Unable to find Capture filter's video output pin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I get this Error message when I try to use an analog Hauppauge PVR 250. There doesn't appear to be an entry in AnalogDevices.xml for this card so I tried adding one, but I'm not sure what to put.

In the Nrecord log I get these errors:
2010-06-17 17:39:28.180 [ERROR][6] ConnectFilters:Failed(2)
2010-06-17 17:39:28.181 [ERROR][6] Failed to build analog graph. Reason: Unable to find capture filter's video output pin
2010-06-17 17:39:28.183 [ERROR][6] Error fixing FPU: System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'msvcr70.dll': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)
at NShared.FloatingPointControl._controlfp(Int32 n, Int32 mask)
at NShared.FloatingPointControl.FixFPU()

I read in another post that missing mscr70.dll is not likely to be a problem, so I haven't tried to add it. I have also installed WinTV7
This machile also has an Hauppauge Nova T 500, which works great using NPVR

Any ideas?
Can you run filtercheck.exe from the GBPVR directory and post the filtercheck.log?

Just ignore the msvcr70.dll message.
Here is the Filtercheck.log
I cant be sure, but see if this helps.
Yes! That has fixed it. The log still shows a couple of errors, but they don't stop it from working. FYI I have attached the latest log.

Thanks for your help.
Great.
I have just found out that I had the same problem as Grandad , that patch has fixed mine as well -- Thanks
Hello,

I have the same error!
I use the analog Hauppauge WinTV-HVR-2250.

So I hope you could help me as well.

Many Thanks
Did you try the patch I posted above that fixed it for Granddad?
Wow. This is a quick respons ;-}}

Yes I have installed the granded fix from above and it was the first time I installed the new NPVR.

Kind Ragards,

Richard Meijn
Pages: 1 2 3 4