NextPVR Forums

Full Version: System Plugin for nPVR - Early Beta
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Full details and download can now be found here: http://www.nextpvr.com/nwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Plugin.System
Each time I go into the Plugins menu and check the 'system' box, I can see the system menu but as soon as I exit NVPR and restart, System is no longer displayed in the menu and I have to go back into the Plugins screen to check the system box again.

Also, System shows up on my menu in all lower case 'system' and the rest of my menu is sentence case.
pcostanza Wrote:Each time I go into the Plugins menu and check the 'system' box, I can see the system menu but as soon as I exit NVPR and restart, System is no longer displayed in the menu and I have to go back into the Plugins screen to check the system box again.

Also, System shows up on my menu in all lower case 'system' and the rest of my menu is sentence case.

Try this patch from sub: http://forums.gbpvr.com//showthread.php?...post381470

Iain
Iain, I'm liking what I'm seeing. So far, it appears to work as advertised. However, trying it in the Wave skin, I get an error. What else is needed other than copying the System folder to the Wave skin?
Thanks for all your hard work.

Quote:ystem.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at NUtility.SkinHelper.GetElementAlpha(String name)
at NUtility.Controls.UiButton..ctor(String normalElementName, String selectedElementName, String name, Hashtable args, SkinHelper skinHelper)
at NUtility.Controls.UiButtonList..ctor(String normalElementName, String selectedElementName, List`1 buttonNames, SkinHelper skinHelper, IUiButtonListCallback callback)
at NUtility.Base.SimpleButtonPlugin.Initialise()
at NSystem.NSystem.Initialise()
at NUtility.Base.SimpleButtonPlugin.Activate()
at NSystem.NSystem.Activate()
at NextPVR.ControllerForm.ActivateScreen(IScreenPlugin screenPlugin)
at NextPVR.Menu.AeonLike.OnClick(PointF location)
at NextPVR.ControllerForm.ControllerForm_MouseClick(Object sender, MouseEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnMouseClick(MouseEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ContainerControl.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)
at NextPVR.ControllerForm.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
pcostanza Wrote:What else is needed other than copying the System folder to the Wave skin?

Hmm, shouldn't need anything other than that. It was Wave I was mainly using while developing it too. I may not have the latest version though so I'll check and get back to you.

Iain
Ok, I can generate that error if I remove my copy of the System skin (xml and pngs) from Wave's folder.

Double check it was Skin\Default\System you copied, rather than Plugin\System.

Iain
Good work imilne!
imilne Wrote:Ok, I can generate that error if I remove my copy of the System skin (xml and pngs) from Wave's folder.

Double check it was Skin\Default\System you copied, rather than Plugin\System.

Iain
Yes, that was it. Another big duh moment for this guy.
Thanks much.
What changes needs to be done to the Blue Retro+ skin to make this plugin work with it? I like this plugin, but I'd like to use the Blue Retro...
Installed this with the Wave skin and it works great - npvr really needed the ability to reboot from the remote as sooner or later it'll need it! Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18