NextPVR Forums

Full Version: NPVR not recognising Svideo Input for Channel Changer (Post copied from GBPVR)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think I might know what's skew-whiff here. i.e. I can't see it sending a signal to the USB-UIRT because the selected input is Cable-Box to to one of the Cards S-Video Ports. It's the Cable-Box the Blaster is attached to.

It seems from the message below that it wants to change the Device's (PVR-150) internal Analog channel changer. What I did wrong, I think was import via an XMLTV a bunch of channels and mistakely forgot to change to SVideo input.

However when I try to do this, I can select "SVideo" and cable but what do I select for Country?
Also when I look back it reverts to Analog Tuner forthat device - I get the analog fuzzy screen, it doesn't seem to be sticky choosing SVideo and Cable?

Code:
2010-08-02 23:52:10.596    [INFO][3]    Running blaster: C:\Program Files\NPVR\ChanChg\USBUIRTSend.exe "C:\Program Files\NPVR\ChanChg\IRDefs\HKNowBB YX-5218A.dat" 671
2010-08-02 23:52:12.358    [DEBUG][3]    About to tune graph to:
<tuning>
  <type>Analog</type>
  <locator>
    <channel>671</channel>
    <country>1</country>
    <input>cable</input>
    <source>SVideo</source>
    <fixed>2</fixed>
  </locator>
</tuning>

I also got a couple of nasty errors when I chose RF (I think) esp. when I selected listen ...

k.