NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Unable to disable analogue tuner and can't stop EPG update.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Got npvr up on the main PVR machine, but slight problems before changing over main use.

Fixed channel STB, RedEye serial port USB blaster working fine so far.

While configuring Analogue, fixed channel, STB use and direct DVB-S use, I would like to disable the digital and analogue tuners in turn. It works fine with the digital tuner, but removing the tick from my analogue tuner has no effect. Digital, disables it and shows as disabled, analogue keeps going and shows as enabled.

Still asking for and waking for EPG at 0300 when 'none' selected.

cheers.
Very minor niggle, Afraid the disable tick box for my analogue tuner has no effect with the latest version. Exiting from the analogue device config page, the device is still shown as enabled on the overview page and still works.

The phantom epg update fixed with your earlier patch. - thanks.
Hi,

I have experienced the same behavior (disabling the tick box having no effect) on a digital tuner. Agree with martint123 that it's a minor issue, just reporting for future improvements...

I was trying to kill recordings in-progress by ticking the box and restarting NPVR, but it still started recording as soon as I started the service again...
I've applies all the latest patches "1.5.36 final" and I'm still getting this phantom epg wake up even though it's unticked. I did find that if I tick it, change the time and restart, then untick, it wakes up at the new time so that bit works but the disabling wakeup by unticking doesn't....
If <EPGUpdateHour> is "None" in your config.xml, then it shouldnt wake up.
kiwime Wrote:I've applies all the latest patches "1.5.36 final" and I'm still getting this phantom epg wake up even though it's unticked. I did find that if I tick it, change the time and restart, then untick, it wakes up at the new time so that bit works but the disabling wakeup by unticking doesn't....

With NPVR there is no tick box for EPG wakeup. It is stopped by selecting 'none' in the scrolling time box. Works for me.