NextPVR Forums

Full Version: NPVR v1.5.33 MVP loading MVPMC & Rolling Buffer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I hope I chose the right thread for this :eek:

Running NPVR v1.5.33 and latest mvpmc dongle (I think latest from here:

http://forums.gbpvr.com//showthread.php?...post387766 )

Rolling buffer thing seems to come back into play, from this post I deleted the registry hack

http://forums.gbpvr.com//showthread.php?...post390142

and previously with NPVR v1.5.31 LiveTV kept running, it is now doing the stop at 6 minute or so thing again. Should I re-implement the reg hack or have I missed something?

[Edit] Sorry forget that. Don't know why it happened at about 6 minutes. Currently running 2 x MVP's with LiveTV after rebooting them and the 1st one is well into over 10 minutes of LiveTV play [EndEdit]

[2nd Edit] No LiveTV definitely hangs at some point but does not appear to be at a regular time interval at 6 minutes odd like it was previously [EndEdit]

Cheers

Steeb
Post all your logs and I'll have look.

Martin
mvallevand Wrote:Post all your logs and I'll have look.

Martin

Dear Martin, superb,

I knew you would ask that Big Grin

I know to only post one instance of MVP server running in NPVR, (and I've just played with 2) just about to have my supper, how many logs would you like, or just the whole bunch Smile

Brilliant stuff

Steeb
I know you like to ask so that is why I wrote ALL logs. If the problem is only with two machines running, I's still want them ALL.

Martin
mvallevand Wrote:I know you like to ask so that is why I wrote ALL logs. If the problem is only with two machines running, I's still want them ALL.

Martin

Ooops, should have read this before I started again after a very nice Red Thai Curry. This did happen with only the 1 initial instance of MVP server running so maybe it will do the same again. Unfortunately I didn't read this before I reset stuff so came back (after Thai Curry) and reset NPVR instance of MVP server to 1, cleared all logs, here we go Big Grin

23.04 my time Logs cleared about to boot MVP!

[Edit] Well that didn't work so well! Previously if I hit 'TV' on MVP remote at least it went to Live TV. This time no, backed out and went back to NPVR Main Menu. Logs from that attached [EndEdit]

Steeb
That's not mvp related, it doesn't look like NRecord could capture any data. Sub might have more info.

Martin
mvallevand Wrote:That's not mvp related, it doesn't look like NRecord could capture any data. Sub might have more info.

Martin

OK, then we'll try again. Going to reboot server anyway and see if things clear up after that (often find XP needs a tweak now and then!)

Cheers

Steeb
Understand what went wrong, I think. After new install NPVR picked up Hauppauge PVR150 as new device but haven't ever bothered configuring it with NPVR (on same server as GB-PVR) Suspect it chose that as the device to watch. Disabled now. Here we go again Big Grin
Well single MVP has been playing now well over 20 mins without halt. XP? Reboot? Will we ever know? This is looking very good now, what with playing LiveTV over 2 MVP's at the same time.

[Edit] 1 MVP well over 60 mins, no real problems, re-boot of system helped?

Going to try running up 2 x MVP's now [EndEdit]

Thank you

Steeb
Took along time to do it. In this case I was running 2 x instances of MVP server but only 1 was booted into NPVR and running LiveTV

TV pic just freezes, not back to main menu etc, just frozen image like I'd pressed pause

Cheers

Steeb
Pages: 1 2 3