NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Problems watching recordings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I had some problems with GBPVR v1.4.7 so I've wiped my machine clean, installed Win7 64bit and NPVR 1.5.33.

Last night I watched a couple of newly recorded shows and had a couple of problems.

Tried to watch survivor. Playback froze when it encountered the first commercial cut. I couldn't bring up the OSD, first time I just hit stop and restarted the show and everything resumed normally until the end. Show didn't exit back to npvr, just froze on the last scene until I hit stop.

Tried to watch supernatural. Again playback froze at the start of the first commercial cut. Hit the OSD button on the mce remote - no dice. This time I tried skip forward an the show resumed playback after the commmercial cut. Rest of the show played fine and skipped all the cut points properly and automatically. Same problem at the end of the show, playback froze on the last scene until I hit stop to return to npvr.

Logs attached.
Hello _Iz-

I am sorry, but your uploaded Logs.zip seems to be corrupted. Please zip again and upload it.
ShiningDragon Wrote:Hello _Iz-

I am sorry, but your uploaded Logs.zip seems to be corrupted. Please zip again and upload it.

Fresh copy...