NextPVR Forums

Full Version: Incredible -> 2-way DVB-C tuner solution from Digital Devices in Germany
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You might want to hold off your xmas shopping (or invest in a SAN, take your pick) as getting lots of HD content into storage just got a lot easier...

[Image: flexct2a.jpg]

Their system is based on a multi-port low-profile PCIe bridge, with optional modules including
  • Dual mixed-mode DVB-T / DVB-C
  • Dual DVB-S
  • CI with 4-channel MTD

Their website is mostly in German, but I hope they will speed up the translations. They intend to ship the DVB-C version in mid-November.

The bridge adapter is currently available in 2-device version, however a 4-device version (four daughter cards) is underway.

Digital Devices Shop

Now we just need Sub to bolt it on.

Dane
daneo Wrote:Now we just need Sub to bolt it on.
Sure - if they want to send me a sample Big Grin
Looks interesting. But mpeg2 only? Inst a lot of HD stuff sent in mpeg4? (DVB-S)

Would really like a dual system that works with a conax cam
#66 Wrote:Looks interesting. But mpeg2 only? Inst a lot of HD stuff sent in mpeg4? (DVB-S)

Would really like a dual system that works with a conax cam

I'm sure it does work with HD, all mpeg4 is packed in a mpeg2 container.
Hi,

I recently got this card and just wanted to say that it worked out of the box without any problems.

-alibert
Hi Alibert,

can you let us know which version(s) of GBPVR or NPVR you are using?

Thanks,
Dane
Hi,

I'm using the latest npvr version. For pvrx2 / gbpvr, I'd say that it would work, too, but one would has to add the capture source specific direct show pins to bda.ini.

-alibert